Thank you for buying one of our beautiful rugs, we hope you love it as much as we do.
Below are our care instructions for all of our rugs, and by following these simple steps you should be able to keep your rug looking fabulous for years to come.
- Only wash the rug when necessary
- To save water, allow mud and dirt to dry and then simply vacuum it away
- To give the rug a longer life place it in a cotton pillow case, machine wash at 30ºC with drum at 600 approx
- Do not use biological washing detergent as this may fade the colour
- Do not use fabric conditioner as this will reduce the effect of its performance
- Dry naturally
- Never place the mat over a radiator to dry
- Do not tumble dry
Our rugs are designed not to leave marks, however a combination of cleaning products, sunlight & heat may affect and/or cause discolouration to certain types of flooring when covered. We would advise you to please lift the rug frequently to allow the floor under the rug to be cleaned and aired.