As pet owners, we know that pet insurance can give you peace of mind when unpredictable vet trips happen. Whilst not everything may be covered, having pet insurance can be a valuable safety net when you need it most.
After talking with the team at ManyPets, we quickly realised they were more than just your standard pet insurer. ManyPets has supported pet parents since 2017 and offers different levels of Lifetime policy cover to give you the choice of cover you require.
Here’s what else you need to know:
- Get £15,000 of vet fee cover that includes dental and behavioural treatment with their Complete Policy.
- Peace of mind with free 24/7 online vet advice.
- Cover for conditions that ended at least two years ago, plus a policy that can cover pre-existing conditions.
- Pay up to 20% of your policy back if you don’t need to claim with their MoneyBack option.
- Choose a pay monthly option, at no extra cost.
- Rated 4.5/5 on Feefo in November 2022 and they have thousands more 5* reviews than other pet insurers.
- ManyPets customers get 3 months of Flea, Tick and Worm plan for free.
- Access to exclusive offers and rewards to give our pet more love (including a Pet Rebellion offer for ManyPets customers).