My dog ate chocolate, what do I do?
We thought that you might find this useful this Easter weekend. We imagine there will be far to many people typing, My Dog ate chocolate, what do I do? into Google.
So, first off, remember, chocolate and dogs are NOT friends! Even a tiny amount of chocolate can be fatal for your dog, so it’s always best to keep your treats away from your furry friends, ‘cos let’s be honest, nobody wants a sick pup, or their chocolate stealing!.
If they do discover your stash, get them to a vet ASAP and be ready to tell the vet how much you think they ate. Enjoy and feel free to share
Enjoy and feel free to share #petrebellion